This congress is formed of 30 symposia in 4 halls over two and a half days. Delivered by over 50 world-renowned invited speakers, it will cover the ‘State of the art’ as it applies to all fields of ophthalmology.
Themed sessions, including keynote talks and symposia, include:
- Allied Professional Half day
- Complex cases: learn from the experts
- Corneal dystrophies
- Genetics: where are we now?
- Hospital management
- Immunotherapy – the new millennium
- Infections: tough cases
- International ophthalmology
- Ocular and adnexal inflammations
- Ocular and orbital imaging
- Oculoplastic challenges
- Ophthalmic anaesthesia: new techniques
- Refractive surgery – cutting edge
- Retinal dystrophies
- Retinopathy of prematurity – are we wining?
- VR – state of the art
- And much more!